Friday 10 October 2014

So much for regular blogging!
Promise I will return. Sitting in the dentist waiting on my daughter listening to Amy Winehouse.
So what has life had going for it over last few months....
Well guess what I am still skint...
I still have my 2 crazy kids with me and I still love them beyond belief
Went to visit my cousin in London and discovered Camden Town...felt I found somewhere close to me!
Spent the day in Brighton..first time I had ever been...wow what a vibrant crazy place to be. I want to go back and take my daughter with me!
Still single..still wondering if I will ever be in a relationship and still wondering if I actually care lol!
Volunteered at Bloody Scotland last month..heaven...a weekend full of crime and authors..what more could I ask for!
Sadly Scotland didnt get independence but my country has woken up and roared..Westminster better believe our dream is not over nor will it ever die! So good to see so many engaging in politics at so many levels...I love the passion of the people of my country.
Right time to go...drop daughter at work then head off to mine! Next blog will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment